Search This Blog

Thursday, October 10, 2002

I'll make this short because I have stuff to do.

We've just upgraded the computer's operating system from Mac OS8.1 to OS9.2 ...for those of you with PCs (most of you), that's like going from Windows 95 to Windows ME. Not the newest system on the block, but a lot newer.

We're impressed. Beth likes Sherlock 2, I like the fact that the Bugbear virus can lay the computer world to waste and this one will still be standing because not a lot of hackers write viruses for Mac computers.

We're getting ready to go to Baltimore tomorrow. I know, tomorrow's a Friday. Hey, I didn't work like a mad bastard today for nothing, you know! We've got a room booked, and tickets for the Aquarium. So; next posting will be next week sometime.

Listen: God Put A Smile Upon Your Face - Coldplay.