Search This Blog

Saturday, March 25, 2006

We went for a drink.

We went out to the Holiday Inn. A local firm has some sort of convention there tonight, so the place was packed. I didn't know if I wanted to go.

We got a few drinks in, sat around, talked about the usual. Lenny didn't know they were showing Doctor Who on the Sci-Fi channel. The two girls singing were a touch too loud. Maybe I was just in a contrary mood, maybe I didn't want to hear a Bonnie Tyler song followed by a Gwen Stefani song. Maybe I just wanted somewhere less smoke-filled.

We left and got home and they're playing Franz Ferdinand songs on the telly. I like Franz Ferdinand. Maybe if they were singing some of this instead of 'Total Eclipse...' or 'Hollaback Girl'. I don't know.

Listen : Walk Away - Franz Ferdinand ...anything, just not Bonnie Tyler.

No comments: