Search This Blog

Friday, March 17, 2006

First of all, I only just noticed Kris posted a comment. Heya Kris? How's my kid brother doing? I'll email you soon. Scout's honour.

Second thing is I just want to say hello to Mary. Hi Mary! Hope you've read through the blog a bit, and I hope you're doing exceptionally well!

The house is going well. They've started framing the second floor and the garage is coming on nicely. There's probably more that has been done since I took this yesterday. Oh, and people laugh when I say 'garage' because I pronounce it 'garridge'. Working in London will do that to you...



Listen : Longview - Green Day ... God is Going to Get Sick of Me (Lo Fidelity Allstars Remix) - Aberdeen City ... Somebody Rock Me - The Clash vs. The Killers (remix on www.PartyBen.com )

No comments: