Search This Blog

Friday, April 01, 2005

In January, we went to see the comedian Mitch Hedberg live (Stephen Lynch too). Read that post here. I warned the world, I really did. I even sent a version of this posting to the local 'paper and they printed it on the Letters page. Today I discovered that Mitch died in a hotel room at the age of 37, and his family acknowledge that he was a heroin addict for some time.

I know: Terri Schiavo (the woman with the feeding tube in Florida) died, the Pope could very well be dead now too. They might just be waiting for the morning in Vatican City so they can announce that he died in his sleep. Neither hit me as hard as the Mitch Hedberg death.

Rest in peace, Mitch. You were truly a wreck on stage when we saw you, but we didn't ask for our money back so you weren't that bad.

Listen : Interstate 5 - The Wedding Present ... Narcotic Influence - Empirion.

No comments: