Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

I feel ill. It started with a sore lip and moved onto my gums. It made one of my teeth hurt so much, I thought I'd have to have the thing pulled.

Then it moved to my nose. Rhinoviruses are not a fun thing to have over the Thanksgiving break. Oh well, at least I got four days off work, which was nice. Downloading mash-up remixes and relaxing.

One small pleasure over the weekend was filling the bird-feeder and squirrel-feeder in the back garden. As far as the birds go, we have titmice, chickadees, cardinals, finches, juncos, woodpeckers. A few pigeons and they're all scared by the crows. It's great to watch how quickly they come and go.

Here. Look for yourself!



Listen - I Feel Crazy (Gnarles Barkley and Donna Summer) - Party Ben ... Don't Bring Me Down (Audiodile's Breakdown) - ELO & Audiodile ... Man I Hate Your Band - Little Man Tate.

No comments: