Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Guess where I'm posting this blog entry from.

No. I mean it. Go on. Guess.

Normally I would be on the Mac, connected through a modem to the net. Not today. Now I'm in the front room, with a laptop on my legs, talking with Beth about the Breeder's Cup. Any questions she has about where a certain commentator comes from or who will be riding which horse... Google, baby. All thanks to the DSL connection we have now. We installed it yesterday. Finally a part of the broadband community, and it feels good.

It has been a good few weeks for me, for us. Our House (the website I started to show how we're coming along with building a house from scratch) should have a good entry in the next few days: they're ready to dig the foundations. I was promoted at work. Two weeks ago we went to a concert of John Williams music too, which got me in the mood before Revenge Of The Sith comes out on DVD.

It's a good feeling when things are nice in life. Just thought I'd share the joy.

Listen : Duel Of The Fates - John Williams (conductor) ... Computer Love - Kraftwerk

1 comment:

BlogEnterer said...

Oh, and I added comments so that people can agree or disagree with my opinions. Free world, help yourselves!