Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2003

I must say a heart-wrenching "sorry" to the nice folks at the US Postal Service. Sorry, USPS.

It wasn't you that delayed the arrival of my CD burner. It was THE SELLER. Yes, I paid for something on eBay, and after it had failed to arrive after ten days I emailed the person doing the selling. I asked him when it was sent so I could guess when it would be arriving. He asked for my mailing address to confirm who I said I was (sensible I guess... except for the fact that I paid with PayPal and so he would HAVE my address already and the email came from the SAME PERSON...). Oh, he said in his email, I'm sorry but I forgot to ship it but I'll send it by Priority Mail. He had my f#�&ing money for two weeks at this stage and NOW decides to ship it?

He promised to ship it the next morning, on Friday the 14th. So I should have it now, right? When it didn't arrive on Wednesday the 19th I asked him if he had the validation number so I could check on the USPS Website. He gave me the number, and guess when he sent it? Yep. That's right. Wednesday the 19th. I paid for this thing by electronic transfer (that's what PayPal is) on Monday the 3rd and he sends it more than two weeks later. I don't even know if the validation number he gave me is for my purchase, either. It could be going ANYWHERE for all I know.

Ggggrrrrrrr. Oh, and sorry USPS.

Listen : Blowout - The Crystal Method.

No comments: